Akhtar Bibi, M.Sc.
Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
Tel: +49 (0)234 32 - 23171
Fax: +49 (0)234 32 - 14369
2013 MS Psychology, International Islamic university, Islamabad
2008 M.Sc. Applied Psychology, Major in clinical psychology, University of the Punjab, Lahore
2005 Major in Psychology, University of the Punjab, Lahore
2003 Major in pre Medical, Science, Federal board, Islamabad
2015 – present Researcher, Center for the Study and Treatment of Mental Health, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
2006 – 2009 Shifa International Hospital Islamabad
2007 – 2011 Pakistan institute of medical sciences (PIMS)
2011 – 2011 Pakistan ordinance factories (POF) Hospital Wah Cantt
• Trauma and Resilience
• Cognitive behavior therapy
• Health psychology
• Lecturer in psychology at National university of modern
language(NUML) , Islamabad (27-08-2014 to date)
• Visiting Lecturer in psychology at International Islamic university, Islamabad (09-09-2013 to date)
• Visiting Lecturer in psychology at Foundation university, Rawalpindi (16-09-2013 to 25-01-2014)
• Visiting Lecturer in psychology at SZABIST, Islamabad(03-02-2012 to 30-12-2012)
• Lecturer in F.G post Graduate college for women Wah Cantt (12-09-2011 to 31-3-2012)
Bibi, A., Masroor, U.,(2013).Depressogenic Dysfunctional
Attitude and Demographic Correlates among patients with conversion disorder:
An Exploratory study, JPPS ; 10 (1): 25-29.
Bibi, A., Masroor, U., Dastagir,S., Bano, S., (2013).Relationship between Quality of Life and Depression among Diabetic Patients of Rawalpindi/Islamabad Pakistan ,International Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences (IJRS) .
Volume 02, Issue 02, 10-16.
Bibi, A., Masroor, U.,(2014).Role of depressogenic dysfunctional attitudes, and social support among patients with somatoform disorders. International Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences (IJRS) Volume 03, Issue 02, 11-17.